Become a member of the Surrey Beekeepers Croydon Division by signing up below. We have various levels of membership available.
Members of SBKA – Croydon Division, through the payment of their subscriptions, can enjoy a range of great benefits depending on the class of membership taken (see membership classes below), including:
- Public Liability insurance through BBKA
- BBKA News
- Bee Disease Insurance
- Membership of your local branch with full participation in all its activities
In addition, registered members also benefit from a subscription to BeeCraft magazine at a significant reduction – currently £28 for print and digital (a saving of £12) or £19.75 for digital only (a saving of £5.25) together with a 10% discount on purchases through the shop on the BeeCraft website.
Members are encouraged to gift aid their membership subscriptions as SBKA is able to claim Gift Aid of 25% from HMRC on these subscriptions with the exception of the element relating to Beecraft. Full details of how to gift aid your subscriptions are given on the membership forms.
- Full Member receiving Printed copy of Beecraft magazine (£56.00/yr)
- Full Member receiving Digital copy of Beecraft magazine (£51.35/yr)
- Partner Member (to run with Full membership) (£17.50/yr)
- Friend of the Association (ideal starter membership) (£10.50/yr)
- Junior Member (under 18) (£10.50/yr)
Sign up to Croydon Beekeepers Association
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with a request for you to make payment and sign up electronically via the BBKA Member Database, ER2.